What happens when you piss on an electric fence?

Posted by Man's Avenue | Posted on 8:14 PM

This might not make sense first off, but to let you know I needed to take a leak at this point.

As I have posted to this title my thought of the month follows as we near the end of this torturous month. Little things build that wall that are meant to be broken down as I walked around to day in the rain realizing I am human, and things happen. Espresso thoughts sort of trickle through my sphere of astronomical mischief I say to myself " Who is driving, really fast?" Wondering like a three legged dog the days have been somewhat dreadful and full of sand as the hour glass of life drains from a center point that seems to be the ant trap of those little giants that feel overwhelmed by this, the world. Unfortunately as you sit wondering what I am talking about the thought crossed my mind as well as if I am some sort of spokesperson for our current President. What can I do today to inform the world of change and rid of selfishness.

I feel somewhat guilty because my reform as a person continues to become a blasphemy of envy upon those who seem to reckon their existence as people who should submit to the ones who are full of principal and values. Work day to day becomes this repeat of cow mud puddles that seem to get flatter and wider the more you intake from those around you that are full of this infesting product. By the way I drank alot of water today.Meanwhile; I wonder often if the morality we seek as people for the sake of our children is a realistic phenomenon or just this thought conscience of reluctance that only builds a five second high of "I did my part for the rest of my life." Whats next? I want challenge, I want real, I want the life we deserve. Life is good I said, how about yours.

Present time I write this to you not knowing if my life is a restructure of yours, I wonder more and say my life is wonderful. The way to change things is by admitting that you are the things you can change. My last minute thought as I piss on this electric fence is what in the hell was that. I looked around in the grass looking for snake that jumped up and bit me like a harsh vibration and realized that small thin line made of perfect silver was directly in the path of the dirty city water I consumed. I caught my breath, after all the things I just weirdly thought dissolved into thin air and said " So, that's what happens when you piss on an electric fence!"

Comments (0)

Post a Comment