Screening Myself

Posted by Man's Avenue | Posted on 7:54 PM

I am screening my thoughts tonite bear with me as I relapse. Well the first thing that annoys me is the Free Credit Report. Com guys that really cant sing. For some reason they really work though and I have found myself abusing the website checking for my credit report. Unfortunately they finally emailed me and said that I might have to start paying for it because the old lady on the commercials is starting to want more money for her acting. Whatever! I had an awesome day today as if I was just born I walked around with this big ass chip on my shoulder until I got flipped off by a little dude walking down the street jammin his walkman. If it was the old me I might have said something but since my last episode with the green goblin drink " Jungle Joose" I have lost somewhat of a pride barrier because I always stick with my Texas brews and I failed the old republic.

I have this notion that I should buy a basketball goal for my kids. But for some reason I feel like the little dudes next door will abuse the fact that it's in the driveway and Ill be answering the damn door to "Mr could you grab our ball in your backyard?" Maybe Ill wait. So I must say this whole blog thing is really starting to fix my inside rebellion of talking the mess to my wife about "why do have a stupid blog?" I am starting to digg the whole thing of typing in what the hell I think or what I did today... I must admit that while working around 65-70 hrs a week and schooling it 15 credit hrs life isn't so bad now since the blog has bent me over.

I am a man! I must say this to rid myself of prideful issues that decrease my drive to rule the earth. Long live Superman! Oh come on I'm 30 for cryin out loud and the Superman Returns movie came on last night. It was freakin awesome. You know guys that awesome feeling you after a kickass movie, you use to get up when you were kids and do karate kicks and stuff after "Enter the Dragon" or "Karate Kid." I do if you don't and I did it enough for all of us fellas so don't raise your hand. Return tommorrow as I tell you the story about George the Goat your gonna laugh your tail off. Man's Avenue.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment