Jungle Joose?

Posted by Man's Avenue | Posted on 3:44 PM

Okay so me and the wifey take her busted up vehicle down to the auto clinic today to add more band-aids to the already busted up wagon... So we drop the dude off and venture on through the hood towards the homeland where I live and I figured I would coast on fumes to the nearest expensive gas store and contribute to their already soaring stock price and purchase a little petro. Notice I said little, because $20 is our favorite number of "Dont Go Over" or we'll go broke...LMAO! So I go inside to look for a Miller Light Beer 24oz. and find myself staring at an ugly can named "Jungle Joose". WTF! Okay so I look further and realize okay as a human being I must try this can of filth at least once in my life. Totally the way men do it! I beared and grabbed with rejection roaming to the car looking for my pinto! Not really! Pump the gas and cruise... Hit the corner and my wife makes a comment about my "Jungle Joose" as we catch a light, Im like you know I can't wait to try this (in the back of my mind, CRAP!) neat looking can of Joose. We get home I take my sweet time to face reality before I go inside to relax and pop this new can.... As I remove my coat I pop the top and pour into a glass because my conscience says, "dude what is in there?" I pour and realize it is as green as well--- green! The first manly thing I do as my wife laughs at my new green drink is act like I am turning into the INCREDIBLE FREAKIN HULK. She ends up still laughing at me and I am currently using this drink as a cough syrup. Enjoy world! Man's Avenue...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment